You may be a parent who does not have any idea of the kind of child care you would want your child to have. Listed below are the types of day care services available:
1. In House or Nanny Day Proper care
This type of day care is usually provided by au pairs and nannies. If you decide to go for this option, make sure that you choose a nanny from a well known agency. Determine if the nanny has good reviews from past clients before hiring. You can visit LA Midwife Collective to read about midwife services.
The huge benefits include:
– Undivided attention is given to your child.
– The nanny you employ may also handle some chores in your home.
– You as a parent are a primary employer of the childcare professional. The nanny will always work as instructed by you.
– Your kid will not have to travel daily to a day care centre, but stays at home in a well known environment with less exposure to ailments.
– A specialist nanny has the relevant skills in caring for kids.
The particular disadvantages include:
– May be more expensive compared to other options.
– You will have to arrange for a backup in case your child's childcare professional is unavailable.
– A person will have to pay for the nanny's benefits and taxes as you are the employer.
– The chances of your child interacting with others are low.
2. Private and Neighborhood Based Day Care
These types of may be the best option if you would like services from the most qualified personnel. These centres are regulated by relevant authorities and always have the required licensing.
Aspects like learning systems, food, quality treatment, how a facility is managed and the number of children are strictly regulated.
The advantages include:
– It really is cheaper compared to in-home child care. However, you will have to pay some fees for additional facilities, which might be expensive.
– Your child should be able to interact with other children.
– A pre-arranged program of activities is followed for the children.